Thanks. That worked well. However, it still shows up in Lyx as left
aligned. Is there some way to grab the graphics in Lyx to do something like
for styles? For example, for styles I know I can

Style Chapter
        Align                 Left
End

But is there a way to instead grab any graphics object?

Chris Rackauckas
University of California, Irvine
Department of Mathematics
www.chrisrackauckas.com