Try this program-

10 REM send contents of mainrom to serial port
11 REM model = M100
100 CLS
105 PRINT"
110 PRINT"open com link to PC"
120 PRINT"19200, 8 bits, no parity, 1 stop bit"
121 PRINT"Xon/Xoff enabled, 98N1E"
135 PRINT"data format hex ascii"
140 PRINT"hit any key when link ready to receive"
150 A$=INKEY$:IF A$=""THEN 150
195 PRINT"sending data to PC via serial"
200 OPEN"com:98n1E" FOR OUTPUT AS 1
205 H$="0123456789ABCDEF"
210 FOR I=0TO32767
215 A=PEEK(I)
220 B=(AAND240)/16:C=AAND15
230 D=B:GOSUB400:D=C:GOSUB400
235 NEXT
290 CLOSE#1
300 PRINT"done!":END
400 E$=MID$(H$,D+1,1):PRINTE$;:PRINT#1,E$;:RETURN