I took the old battery pack to my local Batteries Plus and the made me a new
one.
      From: Howard Pepper <ac...@bellsouth.net>
 To: Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 7:30 PM
 Subject: Re: [M100] Somewhat off-topic, but... Epson CP/M portables?

I hope I'm not out of line here, but if I paste a link to where you can
order batteries and adapters for the Epson PX-8, and it isn't acceptable
on the list, please delete my post.

I got my PX-8, and the replacement batteries from this site.  They
aren't the cheapest in the world, but I didn't feel like making my own
battery pack:

http://www.notebooksupplies.com/epson/px8.html

Howard