I've been designing / layout out a PCB for a client the past few weeks that
is only 1.5" x 0.8" and has like 100 components on it.  All 0.4mm pitch
Wafer Level Chip Scale Pacakge (WL-CSP) parts with 4 mil traces, etc.

I should do something crazy like build a full M100 / T200 on a .75" x .75"
board or something :)

Ken