Thanks, John!

I'm working on a couple of things for follow-up:
Connecting via TELCOM and a null modem cable to various computers (PC, Mac,
Raspberry Pi) as a terminal, to do file transfer, etc.
Possibly doing some sort of Bluetooth-to-serial hack to connect to another
system in similar fashion as above.
Doing some dial-up (I need to order or create a modem cable, as the system I
picked up came with just a printer ribbon cable with no termination)
Spending a day doing my job from the Model 100. (Writing an article from the
field, filing it, communicating with co-workers via IRC, checking email via
some sort of gateway?).

If anyone has any tips to share on any of these, I'd appreciate the help (and
will properly credit it). :D

----
Sean Gallagher
Information Technology Editor