solution to transfer data.

A standard Null modem cable should work but check the pinouts.

Kurt

     On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:33 AM, Sean Gallagher
<sean.gallag...@arstechnica.com> wrote:

 Hey, Kurt-
Will a standard null modem work for terminal mode in TELCOM, or do I need to go
with the pinout below? I see that's the cable used for the PC linkā€¦
From: M100 on behalf of Kurt McCullum
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM
To: Model 100 Discussion
Subject: Re: [M100] Recent article about Model 100 posted on Ars Technica

Sean,
If your using TELCOM, you will need a 9-25 null modem cable. The one listed
below is a full null cable meaning the RTS/CTS and DTR/DSR pins are not looped
back. Enjoy tinkering.

7 Wire Cable
------------
PC------Model-T
DB9-----DB25
2------>2
3<------3
4<------6
5--GND--7
7------>5
8<------4

Kurt

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:38 AM, Sean Gallagher