Dear all,

thank you for your comments/ideas. I?ll do further investigations in that
matter. Maybe M100
can run CPU @ 9,8304MHz outer clock, related systemclock @pin 37 has then just
to be
divided by 2 through a 74LS293 or equal to feed the PIO and further components
with the
"old" base clock.
What?s your opinion about this?

Kind regards