Double check your cable with a meter. If LaddieAlpha has the same issue that sounds like something is not right with either DTR or CTS signals.

On Feb 12, 2016 3:59 PM, Tom Hoppe <tjho...@gmail.com> wrote:
I finally had time to test this. It works great on Samsung Galaxy S5. I am having unrelated issues with TS-DOS/NewDOS, but it occurs with DLPLus and LaddieAlpha as well. Rex works great every time for loading saving BX and BY files. If I try to load or save from TS-DOS or NewDOS it just hangs. I am using the same store bought null modem cable that I have used for years, so that should be okay.

Tom