Hi all,

Yes I'm still out here, even though I've spent years away from my vintage
computing hobby and have been out of contact from all of you.  I'm HAPPY to
see the group is still alive!  After my server hardware died for the
website I was running, sadly I just dropped away from it for a while and
even let Web8201.com expire.  After it expired I registered Web8201.net
just so I'd have a domain available if I ever got my website back online at
a hosting service.  I did see someone picked it up and put up one of my old
front pages, so apparently there is interest out there.  I may end up
working on this soon.    If the new owner of the Web8201.com is part of
this mailing list, please email me.

Anyway, I'm curious how this vintage computing group is doing lately.
NADSbox & REX seems to have breathed new life into these babies, and I'm
curious to hear what people are doing with them lately.  I'll have to spend
a few weekends reading through the list archive.

Kind regards,

Gary Weber
Web8201 Founder, & genuine NEC enthusiast