From: "Mike Stein" <mhs.st...@gmail.com>
To: "Model 100 Discussion" <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] my Model 100 facebook group

Don't get your shorts in a knot, Gary; I merely said that it's a shame that he
chose Facebook to host his pictures instead of one of the many other sites
which do not require logging in and joining, thereby excluding a number of
folks like myself from seeing and presumably enjoying what he has to show.

Most people are aware that quite a few people will not or can not join
Facebook, and when they want to share something with folks outside that walled
garden they choose a universally accessible site instead.