I would be quite interested in the fix either in a patch form or a new image.
I have plenty of roms and a eraser/programmer available, sinceI have Mikes
boards operational now.

Yeah I have 3 boards made up and working (and three left) now Mike, Thanks
again for the share on OSH park.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_no...@yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com