No Kurt, I added a socket to Mikes board to make it a bit more flexible for the
supply of boardsI have.  So far 3 separate roms burnt on 3 separate boards with
sockets.  Sure it does not allow me to have the cover plate on the back in
place, But I found a stand for a laptop that works perfect to elevate it with
no interference.

I am using a 102 with 32k ram, the only problem with it is the DEL/BKSP key
doesn’t work (CTRL-H works perfect).  Everything else is perfect on this
machine.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_no...@yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com