Oh no John, I am not saying there is a bug.  TPDD loads and saves .BA, .DO, .CO
files fine.  I was meaning having to load a large ASCII basic listing from TPDD
into basic. Instead of having to do it using ‘load “com:98n1e”’ from basic
using Hyperterm. I have since learned after I sent the email earlier, I found
that I can use ‘“load “0:xxx.do”’ from basic using TPDD on Laddiealpha. I never
got the ‘0’ drive number in the upper right of TS-DOS as stated in the docs I
have.

Aha, I am learning this machine.

And for Ken’s response, yes a second protocol.  It would mean replacing TS-DOS
with the Drivewire client in the same format as TS-DOS as to comply with the
Model T structure.  Drivewire uses 256 drives of various sizes in a image
format, with utilities to move things around on the server side.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_no...@yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com