It is nice to see new folks on the list and enjoying the Model T.  Club100 is
an amazing and remarkable resources that I was happy to contribute to in a
small way.
RIP my friend Rick H!

      From: Bill Nobel <b_no...@hotmail.com>
 To: Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:26 PM
 Subject: [M100] Model T Progress

Hey All…
I have to say I finally have a decent working PC interface with my recently
acquired 102 with 32k Ram.  Thanks to Mike Stein, Ken Pettit, and many others
from this list.  I always wanted one of these machines, but never was able to
acquire before.  I finally convinced the wife for it to be a birthday present
(Oops sorry hon).
Anyway I have Laddiealpha up and running with updated TS-DOS (SARDOS) with
Mikes’s boards and much guidance from you guys.  Everything is perfect so far,
yet I see a couple minor issues with large basic ASCII listings coming into the
T, swapping to Hyperterm instead of Laddiealpha.
As I write this I wonder if it would be possible to port a client from the
system for the Coco 3 called Drivewire.  It is very much the same as TPDD, but
has a much broader protocol.  It even supports telnet and HTTP.  The Drivewire
server is written in Java so it is quite portable across all systems. I have it
on Win7, OSX, and Linux.  The reason I say this is because Drivewire uses RS232
as its communication protocol.
Bill nobelb_no...@hotmail.com