Thanks for posting those links. When I mentioned the various options for
adding/upgrading System and Option ROMs I wanted to include this one but at the
time the link at Oshpark didn't seem to work; I couldn't find any mention on
his Figtronix site either so I assumed they were no longer available for some
reason. Glad to see they're back and he's added a programming adapter.

One advantage of those boards over the board Bill and Steve are discussing is
that in a T102 you can add an Option ROM without removing the System ROM chip;
however, at the risk of being immodest I should point out what I think are some
advantages of the 'Combo' board:

Whether you want to upgrade the System ROM and/or add an Option ROM in either
an old or a new M100/T102 you use the same board; no need for separate System
and Option ROM adapters.

To (re)program the IC in an 'old' M100 you'll need another adapter to convert
the pinout back to standard JEDEC; no problem, just assemble another adapter
'in reverse' as it were, with a socket.

So the one PCB essentially does the same job as all three different Figtronix
ones; since you get a minimum of six boards you might save some money.

Finally, since it uses a standard 28-pin socket if you want to play around with
the System ROM code without burning/replacing/reprogramming the E(E)PROM every
time, replace it with a non-volatile RAM chip like the Dallas DS1230Y or the
FM1808 FRAM and a minor mod to connect R/W and you can POKE around all you
want..