  From: James Zeun
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [M100] New command line tool for TPDD and TPDD2

  Hi Guys

  I recently replaced the belt on my TPDD2 and it works fine. Out of interest
how are you guys connecting the drive to the PC? I'm guessing I need a 9pin
female to 25 pin female adapter between my USB serial adapter and floppy cable.

  Also what is possible at the moment?  Can for instance copy files off the
TPDD to my computer?

  I'm sorry if this has been covered, but trying to go back through all the
emails becomes a little laborious.

  Thanks

  James