HI Steve,

I’m having a little trouble finding the TC551001 RAM chips :-(  From looking at
the photo (http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:QUAD2.jpg), I
believe the package I need for the QUAD boards is the TSOP and not the SOP32. I
have found a bunch of DIP and SOP versions but not TSOP so far. Any hints? Or
do they just appear on e-bay every now and then?

Atsushi