I believe so.

On Monday, August 1, 2016, Atsushi Takahashi <atakaha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, is it the TSOP package???
> On Aug 1, 2016, at 1:22 PM, Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well I have couple hundred of them ;).
>
> I tend to design boards to host the chips I've spent a lot to acquire. I
can pop a few in the mail. I WS thinking they'd be findable on ebay.

> TC551001 of A or B or C would work.
> Steve
>
> On Monday, August 1, 2016, Atsushi Takahashi <atakaha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> HI Steve,
>>
>> I’m having a little trouble finding the TC551001 RAM chips :-(  From
looking at the photo (
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:QUAD2.jpg), I believe the
package I need for the QUAD boards is the TSOP and not the SOP32. I have
found a bunch of DIP and SOP versions but not TSOP so far. Any hints? Or do
they just appear on e-bay every now and then?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-40-pin-1-row-0-1-PCB-Male-Machined-Round-Header-DE1557-/310891410876?hash=item48629275bc:g:Fz0AAOSw-jhUHNTp