TELCOM DOES HAVE Xmodem!

Testing it out now. This changes everything.

I was actually in the process of trying to see if I could get away with
setting hardware flow control and 8 bit characters and see if I could just
send the raw binary over the session and collect it into session log, and
name the session log basic.!55 there's a 1 in 255 chance it would work
right? :)

Anyway, poking at it now.
If it works, then this means I can upload the contents of the utility
floppy, and anyone else can download it and get it onto a bare Model 600
with nothing but a serial cable. And anyone can download that basic
interpreter. So now we all have basic and all the stuff in the archive is
actually installable.