> Have you tried dialing in with a M100? It would be nice to have a directly
> compatible BBS around.

Personally I've tried, but only over a hacked up cable connected to a SIP
box, which I'm pretty sure didn't like pulse dialing.

Others have connected, I personally have not successfully connected via
analog, only via tcpser.

And remember folks, if anyone is selling their REX, I need it more than Lee
> :D

lol! Fair enough, I'm new around here anyway, and I've got the chops to
build one with the documentation.

 - Lee
 - 909.437.0250
 - Destroying technology problems.