Can't tell you how many hours and dollars I've spent researching, buying,
restoring and collecting vintage computer to get them to look and work as
designed.  Once I do, I kinda put them to use for a month and move on.  LOL.
I moved away from vintage computing has a hobby to music and restoring 70s era
motorcycles.  But I still have some vintage stuff and must resist urge to
collect and find urge to purge.

On Wed Jun 28 2017 22:13:32 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time), Gary Weber