I used to have one of each when I had a PC-8201a. I never was able to get
the disk drive to work and I had no documentation for it. I happened to
figure out the BASIC commands necessary to use some of the functionality of
the video adapter, which was pretty cool. Back to the drive though, my
8201a had some issues where it would occasionally lock up, so I don't know
if my issues were related to it or the drive.