It's not a gray area. No politics on this list means no politics on this
list. I don't need to know what you think and you don't need to know what I
think on political issues not directly related to vintage computers. It's
not that hard to not get into that stuff.

Even if it's related I don't like flame wars on tangential issues like
intellectual property on the list. The discussions never solve anything and
it just makes people angry.

Sounds like the moral of the story for wifi232 is don't engage Rickard on
political topics if you don't agree with him. Good to know.

-- John.