All,

So, I just let the magic smoke out of my third REX build. Not sure
exactly what went wrong yet. Hoping for a bit of help investigating.

1)  Has anyone built a functional REX with the pre-castellated boards
from OSH park. I don't think this is the problem, but hoping to verify

2)  Can someone measure a resistance for me? I'm reading 2 ohms across
3.3v and gnd. You can measure this between the '3V3' and 'GND'
connections at the JTAG port.

Clearly 2 ohms is not right, and I haven't found what the problem is
yet. I've de-populated the board of everything but the CPLD and flash
and the resistance is still 2ohms.

Thanks,

-Josh