I really like that idea.

Make a regular M100 cable by insuring that your DIP IDC connector is one
that connects pins the right way to allow simply crimping straight through
to the DVI connector.
And service T102/200 by adding an adapter which also needs nothing but
normal crimping.

Then your cable works on anything, and there are no tedious and error-prone
("argghh I got it all backwards somehow...") assembly steps.