Hello Group,

  I am new to this list, having just discovering the Club100 website
several months ago. I was quite shocked to see that there had been product
development for the M100 computer as recently as 2011!!

  My inquiry to the list is that I am looking for the "2of5", "Codabar" and
"UPC-E" barcode drivers that were made available on the 26-3846 cassette
for the Model 100 computer. This cassette was not very well advertised, and
I have not seen one come up on eBay yet, although the standard Barcode wand
and cassette do show up from time to time.

  I have had a Model 100 shortly after they first came out in '83 (mine was
a March '84) and later swapped it for a M102.

  I use the M102 today for Electronics calculations and as a Barcode Data
Capture device.

  I would like to get the additional barcode drivers to complete my
collection, as I do have a project to use 2of5. The format could be a
memory dump of each driver, or a copy on tape.

Regards,

Peter Noeth