I'm definitely in support of the idea, but I'll second the comment - why so
small? One of the reasons why my 102s have been with me for so long is how
comfortable they are. I'd be in geek heaven if I could get one with high
contrast backlit screen, more memory, and faster, but not smaller.

Anyway, impressive work!