On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 9:25 AM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John, I wasn't able to declare variables in any meaningful way to solve
> this problem. Only assignment seemed to work.  Do you know a trick for that?
> steve

No I think you’re probably right, storage attaches and variables move when
you assign a value for the first time. So in your case you only need to
assign the F variable early on in the program. It’s a special case since
otherwise it gets created after VARPTR is called and moves the array.

No other variables (than the array itself) matter in your case unless you
want to store the result of VARPTR.

— John.