Go for it and have fun and share your experience along the way.
    On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 9:28:39 PM EDT, c646581 <c646...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I found the page on the wiki explaining DCD/DSR along with the other flow
control quirks. Once I corrected that, it started behaving correctly.
I'll look into that TPDD Arduino project, since that happens to be the same
platform I'm using for my emulator. It kind of feels like I'm re-inventing the
wheel, but there are some features I'd like to add to my emulator that that
project lacks.
Thanks for all of the extra info! I shouldn't have as much reverse-engineering
to do now.