  From: Jesus R
  To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
  Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 6:12 PM
  Subject: [M100] call for programs and games

  Team, I now have: 1. Simple communication between my computer and my T100. 2.
I can also save files from my T100 as WAV files and upload them to Google Docs
for easy download on the go via a cell phone or computer. I only have a few
programs and games to add to my database though. If you can send me your
programs and games...I'll start adding them to my database so everyone can
access them. The programs and games should be freeware / shareware.

  Link to database:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m7QRN1I5KpJJO_RKYnwFhmrluDjbYm6bEe_rIgz80ug/edit?usp=sharing

  Please submit the following with your files:
  1. Author name
  2. Program name
  3. Genre: game, utility, etc.
  4. Year