UR-II and Sardine both have TS-DOS code that is stripped down to the
bare minimum. Basically just a loader for a specific filename (DOS100.CO
or SAR100.CO). Sardine has the same loader plus a couple other features.
The TPDD protocol works. It may not be the 'standard' for anything but
our Model-Ts but after all these years that's what we've got. Having TS-
DOS in ROM solves a lot of problems.
Kurt