On 8/21/2018 3:38 PM,
m100-requ...@lists.bitchin100.com<mailto:m100-requ...@lists.bitchin100.com>
wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 06:40:27 -0400
From: Brian White <bw.al...@gmail.com><mailto:bw.al...@gmail.com>
To: m...@bitchin100.com<mailto:m...@bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] New Age Digital Storage Box (NADSBox)

Ok, just remember who started this conversation...

If you are reading email in pine or mutt in 2018, well I applaud you, but I
consider that your choice to self-flaggelate, not anyone else's reasonable
obligation to cater to.

Hello... this is a RADIO SHACK TRS80 MODEL 100 mailing list... 35 year old
vintage technology... not real persuasive making fun of people on this list for
using... vintage technology.

I use hotmail for this mailing list, at present. I intend purging myself of
gmail (along with all things Giggle) as much, as soon as possible. I'm also
working to do as much of my computing as possible under DOS 6.22 / WFW 3.11
because I have that kind of perverse personality (what I have to do with modern
hardware/software I'll do under Linux). Hopefully, if I can get SSL working
with it, Arachne will be my browser of choice, and probably my mail client as
well. And I won't care in the least if you think it's passe'.

When convenient, you might consider searching with DuckDuckGo for "dilettante".