I have no experience with this seller and it is hard to know if there is
any new information on the DBD without an index of the documents
included. So it's a bit of a shot in the dark. Might be useful, or it
may be just an archive of everything that is already available. What
information are you looking for? We may be able to point you in the
right direction.
Kurt