I don't remember which seller but a couple times I got a cdrom or dvd of
manuals, once for a specific manual and once for a collection. In both
cases it was the same pdfs already available for free, I just hadn't found
them yet. My suggestion, do not give people like this money. They aren't
even providing the theoretical "value" of finding stuff for you, since you
had to search to find them on ebay, which is no different than searching in
google and finding the same stuff in archive.org or classiccmp.org etc.