No. Sardine is the spell checking program put out by Traveling Software.
They had a stand alone ROM version which included T-WORD, SARDINE and a
small 7k word dictionary on one rom. That's the ROM version and all
three of those are available.  You found the file which contained the
ROM image. They also had a RAM version which could be loaded from the
UR-II when a user needed to spell check a document or IDEA! file. The
RAM version is about 6k in size and requires the 33k word external
dictionary on a floppy. If you run the UR-II you will see that SARDINE
can be enabled or disabled. When enabled, the RAM version is loaded and
then when working on a document, you can spell check a word or entire
document. The mComm TPDD emulator is able to handle the TPDD1 sector
based spell check requests, and the 100 and 200 RAM versions or SARDINE
are automatically loaded from UR-II when requested.
I keep asking about the NEC version in hopes that someday the disk will
appear. That way I can add it to mComm and support the NEC version of
UR-II. It's a long shot but every 6 months or so I give a shout out to
the list, just to see if the disk has surfaced after someone has gone
through some old floppies.
Back in the early 90's (or late 80's) Traveling Software moved out of
the Model-T business and transferred their software over to Club100 to
re-sell. I do wish that Rick Hanson was still with us. He may have been
able to shed light on the missing program.
Kurt