M10 keyboard supports 4x47 unique keys for symbols.. 188 max.
M100 keyboard supports 6x44 unique keys for symbols ..  224 of which are
assigned.  89 standard keys, 73 graph keys and 61 code keys

the mapping for M10 Graph keys to M100 Graph keys is something to think
through.  I don't know how similar or different they are yet.