update;
I have disassembled the relevant portions of M10 ROM and can see how to
shoehorn the T102 rom into this machine. I hope to have that done for the
weekend.
When I'm done I'll publish the patch.  Should be achievable with any
keyboard.  I'm not going to do other keyboards - just QWERTY.

Interestingly, In order to get this done, I need some extra space in the
ROM.  This patch leverages something I did long ago - which is modify the
base T102 ROM to create an unused space of about 150 bytes.    I think
that's enough room to accomplish what's needed.

Where we get to, is an M10 that can run all the option roms of the M100,
and should also work with REX!

..Steve