Does anybody have more information about the tape header for the M100/200? Specifically the file descriptor (the first block of data).

leader (long string): 0x55
magic key (1 byte): 0x7F
block type (1 byte):
    0xD0 = file descriptor for ML program (*.CO)
    0xD3 = file descriptor for tokenized BASIC program (*.BA)
    0x8D = data file
    0x9C = file descriptor for data file (*.DO)
filename (6 bytes)
file start address (2 bytes - high byte, then low byte) for .CO file
file size (2 bytes - high byte, then low byte)
file run address (2 bytes - high byte, then low byte) for .CO file
4 bytes of unknown data
checksum (1 byte) - add bytes from block type to checksum together, must = 0x00

I'm trying to figure out what the 4 bytes of unknown (just before the checksum) do, they seem to be 0x00, 0xFE, 0x02, 0x6E for everything I have.

************ LEADER 0x5555
************ MAGIC 0x557F
************ 0xD3
~~>>BLOCK TYPE = FILENAME (TOKENIZED BASIC)
************ 0x4C 'L'
************ 0x49 'I'
************ 0x46 'F'
************ 0x45 'E'