I believe this is the black plastic cover that is being discussed here:

http://www.megarat.com/tmp/m100_cover.jpeg

I recall that it was originally billed for the purpose of protecting the M100’s
screen and keyboard during travel, and two of its selling points were that it
was form-fitted enough so that (a) it would stay on by itself, and (b) have a
low-enough profile that an M100 with a cover attached attached would still fit
into its original black slipcase.  Perhaps the plastic of this cover has shrunk
over time, because neither of those details apply.

As it stands, this particular cover would suffice as a stylish dust shield for
a stationary unit, but that’s about it.

Cam