Cam, yes that is the one!  I used to have one, and it got lost in a move.

MikeS, yeah I did take a look at the one on that eBay auction.  Definitely
work work for my purposes.  I just wish someone still could make that.   As
it stands now I think "reverse engineering" and then printing with a 3D
printer might be the only option these days.  That is, unless Rick Hanson
still had them in stock and someone who inherited his collection of stuff
comes forward..

--
Gary Weber
g...@web8201.com