Without actually pulling out my M100 to check, here’s an idea: I do some
woodworking around the house and my first thought was a wood cover is easy.
Either thin plywood or MDF, with a rail around the outer edge and across the
top of the keyboard to lift it from the keys. If I were making one for me, I
would probably break all the edges a bit with my router. Properly sanded and
stained, even plywood looks pretty nice sitting on the desk.

More fancy would be an actual covered box, with box joint corners, that you set
the 100/102 into. The bottom of the box would reach up about 3/4 of the way to
the 100’s surface (below the keys) and the cover, tall enough to sit on the
bottom box sides, which keeps it from sliding side to side, and tall enough to
keep the cover's top surface from touching the keys.

John