-------- Original message --------From: Kurt McCullum <ku...@fastmail.com>
Date: 3/18/19  8:59 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com Subject: Re:
[M100] DVI
The TPDD2 along with the TPDD1 require regular SSDD disks which are hard to
find. But any DSDD (720k) disk will work fine.

Here is a link for the elusive single sided 3.5" floppy disks. But they are not
cheap and the double sided can be had for much less.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5-inch-1DD-Single-Sided-Double-Density-floppy-disks-Rare-BASF-brand-50-pk/292635570200?hash=item4422707018:g:3E0AAOSwC-JbRAVE:sc:USPSPriority!92131!US!-1

Kurt