-------- Original message --------From: "John R. Hogerhuis" <jho...@pobox.com>
Date: 3/18/19  11:16 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: m...@bitchin100.com Subject: Re:
[M100] DVI

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 11:06 AM daveishmael <daveishm...@cox.net> wrote:
Thanks Kurt,I just bought those disks you gave me the link for.  I routinely
use my 100 for writing small BASIC programs, but I have avoided larger programs
because of the storage issue, and the fact that I wanted them backed up.  Enter
the reason for buying the TPDD2 drive.  I did try the cassette recorder route
but never got my hands on one that worked!!!Dave

Consider saving to a PC TPDD emulator over the serial connection... it is much
more reliable (and the way most of us are doing it).
-- John.