      From: Thomas Morehouse <nutmegfl...@gmail.com>
 To: m...@bitchin100.com
 Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:07 AM
 Subject: Re: [M100] Non-charger

Just a thought here - many (most?) rechargeable AA size (and AAA size)
batteries are lower voltage than standard alkaline batteries.
An alkaline 1.5 volt AA can be replaced with a rechargeable AA, but the
rechargeable is usually labeled 1.2 volts.  They're the same physical size, but
supply different voltages.
Thus, alkaline 4x1.5 volts = 6 volts.  But rechargeable 4x1.2 volts = 4.8 volts.
Tom M.