Hey John,

Sounds like it’s along the lines of my Pebble watch.  It uses an epaper
transflective display that looks better the more sunlight available.  And it’s
battery would also last a week.

Unlike the Fitbit though, you could write custom apps for it using the SDK that
was available.  It’s a shame Fitbit bought the company out and then
discontinued the line!

Ken

Sent from my iPhone