Wow! imagine me waking up to this email thread in my inbox today! When I first moved down to Florida (Dec. 1996), I found the paper copy of this Dragon magazine, and was intrigued by the Dungeon Master's Personnel Service program, so I pain stakingly typed it in and debugged my mistakes (always mistakes!), until I got it to run. This is so cool, because I haven't thought of this program in a long time.  This was on my trusty TRS-80 Model IV.  I still have it on a virtual disk (for XTRS) somewhere around here.  Thanks for the good memories!

Howard