On 1/22/20 6:54 PM, Daryl Tester wrote:
On 23/1/20 2:02 am, Jim Williams wrote:

Doh... I renamed the game file extension from .bas to .ba, loaded it
into Virtual-T... and it appears to run without errors!

I think it was discussed on the list recently that Virtual-T does the
conversion automagically for you.  On the Model 100 itself there's a
method to load documents to convert to Basic, but that method temporarily
eludes me.

Cheers,
   --dt

This has already been written, in the user manual. ;)

If you have a BASIC file that you can read as text, then regardless what filename it has now, rename it to FOO.DO , where "FOO" is anything 6 characters or shorter.

Copy the file to the M100.

Enter BASIC

LOAD "FOO.DO"
SAVE "FOO"