Thanks Philip -- looking forward to seeing y'all's work!

So is a "serial-VGA conversion board" basically a hardware-based terminal
emulator with VGA output similar to the project board you pointed out?

What is the existing REXCPM board?  I am not familiar with it.

Cheers,
rcs

--
*Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin. *[Irish Gaelic]
(There is no fireside like your own fireside.)