Good luck.  One of my favorite sites.  How's that mint PC8300 working?
    On Monday, January 27, 2020, 12:40:20 PM EST, Gary Weber <g...@web8201.com>
wrote:

 Greetings all!
I'll be having my web hosting company move the Web 8201 website to a newer
operating system in order to get away from the TLS 1.0 protocol limitations on
the old Windows 2008 server.
This move is going to require a bit of downtime and I don't have a time window
yet.  But, I'm expecting that my site will be offline for a period of time over
the next few days and wanted to just send out this notice as a head's up.
Nobody panic!   :)
I'll send out an "all clear" when the migration is finished.
Talk soon,

--
Gary Weber
g...@web8201.com