Yeah, it wasn't all of the links, but most.   Apparently when they migrated
to the new server, the MIME types part of the IIS server configuration did
not get transferred.  I had to recreate the MIME types for most of the
Model T specific downloadable file extensions (.100, .200, .NEC, .BA, .DO,
etc..).

Should all be fixed now.

--
Gary Weber